A great advantage of this oil is that it is suitable for most skin without negative effects.
One of the qualities that make avocado oil stand out from the other oils is the level of oleic acid it contains. Oleic acid is a fatty acid that is known for its enhancement of skin permeability. Our skin is a layer of protection that is designed to keep the bad stuff out and the good stuff in.
Oleic acid is what helps our skin open up the gates to welcome in the nutrients and while most oils hover around 15% oleic acid composition, avocado is comprised of a whopping 63% of the fatty acid!
Because of the high levels of oleic acid present in avocado oil and the addition of carrot seed oil makes it effective in delivering vitamins and nourishing elements to the skin.
What to expect from avocado & carrot seed body oil?
- Calms dry, flaky skin
- Keeps skin soft and moisturized to promote a healthy glow
- Hydrates dull complexions
- Moisturizes to help fight premature signs of aging
- Promote the growth of newer, firmer skin
- Keeps skin hydrated without oily residue
- Moisturizes irritated, inflamed skin
- The antioxidants found in avocados are responsible for aiding in the relief of dry skin. High in vitamin E and omega-3 fatty acids will assist in healthy cell function and decrease the appearance of inflammation
- Delivers nutrients deep into the skin
- Produce and maintain the skin’s natural oil barrier
- Helps retain skin elasticity
It can be used alone immediately after a shower or bath to lock in moisture, can be mixed with body cream, lotion, or butter for intense hydration and nourishment to the skin.
Keep in a cool dry place, away from sunlight.
Use within 6 months.